Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Why a Cooking/Baking Blog?

I love to cook and bake.  I find it both relaxing and rewarding, and have come across many recipes that are a hit with my family as well as with others who may join us for a meal.  I have tried and true recipes from my family and other recipes that I have found online or in books.  Most of the time I adapt the recipes a bit to suit my family's tastes, and I don't typically document where I got my recipes from.  In this blog, I will do my best to give credit where it is due, but there are some recipes that I'm no longer sure where they came from or which source to credit.  I have shared my recipes with many friends and some of them have asked me to create a recipe "book" for them to use.  So that is how this blog came about.  If you enjoy eating; whether healthy meals or occasionally not-so-healthy meals, this is the blog for you.  I hope you delight in the recipes found here.  Feel free to adapt my recipes to fit your family's tastes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment