Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mustard Pretzel Chicken

Lately I haven't been very good at planning my meals in advance.  I've had a number of days where 3:30 rolls around and I realize I have no idea what I'm going to make for dinner.  Tonight was one of those nights.  After deciding I would make something with chicken, I scavenged through the cupboards to see what I had on hand to work with.  Enter "Mustard Pretzel Chicken," which ended up being a hit with the family, even though I didn't think it was all that special.  But, since it was fast and easy, it belongs on this blog in case anyone else wants to try it.

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
mustard
pretzels, crushed
grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Thaw out your chicken in the microwave if it happens to be frozen and you don't have time for it to thaw slowly.  Place chicken in a 9x13" pan.  Drizzle mustard over the chicken.


Take the crushed pretzels and sprinkle them generously over the top of the mustard.



Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper on top.  Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes and serve!


No comments:

Post a Comment