Wednesday, September 18, 2013

3-Ingredient Fruit Dip

This recipe was shared with me by one of my good friends.  One taste of it and I was hooked.  Even more so when I learned that it only had 3 ingredients, all of which I typically have on hand.  Delicious with any kind of fruit although I find it especially appealing in the fall when apples are in season.  Nothing beats dipping an orchard-fresh apple into this dip!  (Although it tastes great with store apples, too!)  Hope you like this dip as much as our family does!


Ingredients:

1 8-oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla



Throw your cream cheese (preferably softened; mine was not, therefore my dip doesn't look as creamy as it could) in a bowl.


Add the brown sugar and mix until it's combined.  You could easily use an electric mixer for this step and save yourself some work.  I usually think of these things after the fact and do things the hard way.


Add the vanilla and stir that in as well.


Slice up your fruit and serve with this delicious dip!  Keep dip refrigerated when you're not using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment